Volunteer With Us!
Support Young & Old Alike To Reach Their Dreams Through Education!
Why Should You Volunteer With Us?
Gain Valuable Skills:
Whether you're currently in education or looking for work, volunteering can be a great way to develop skills needed to excel in the workforce, or to simply put on your CV to improve your chances at a job.
Make New Friends:
Sometimes life can get lonely, maybe you're going through a major life event that's leaving you a little isolated. Volunteering can help reconnect you with your community, make new friends and make a difference to the lives of others.
If you struggle with confidence, volunteering can be a great way to cultivate self-worth through responsibility and acquiring new skills, helping you to develop resilience and tenacity that will allow to face any adversity that comes your way!
Our Volunteer Opportunities:
You can choose from a wide range of options
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Perform daily tasks from data entry, appointment booking, carrying out assessments & audit paperwork
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Help teachers create lesson plans
- Work with small groups of students to enhance the learning process
- Assist teachers during lessons
- Work on a 1-1 basis with delegates
- Make sure classrooms are safe and tidy
Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Book appointments and perform time management
- Receive and sort daily mail
Who Can Volunteer?
Volunteering can be done for a maximum of 3 months. Training is provided along side Continuous Professional Development (CPD) which is a holistic approach towards the enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout your career.
What We're Looking For:
Passion is an important trait in all our volunteers, sincere passion can inspire anyone to step up and make a difference & your level of commitment is what allows people to follow suit. So working hard with a smile everyday is invaluable.
The golden rule for all volunteers is that if you commit to something, you stick with it! Being reliable doesn't just keep the company in good light but highlights your responsibility and level of integrity.
Communication skills within a team is vital for volunteers. Whether that's taking leadership during tough times or knowing when to sit back and listen, being a team-player is vital for success.