Training 4 U Services (UK) Ltd is a registered company in England & Wales
Registered office: Suite 205 Chaucer House, 134 Biscot Road, Luton,
Beds, LU3 1AX
Training 4 U Services (UK) Ltd is registered as a UK Register of Learning Providers
All successful companies know that investing in staff through training is critical to future achievements. We live in a rapidly changing world that demands multi-skilled and multi-talented staff.
We know that financing staff training can be
challenging for smaller companies and that’s why, with funding from the
ESF & SFA we are
giving small and medium-sized businesses within Bedfordshire the opportunity to
train their staff AT NO COST**
Up-skilling the Workforce
We offer training that supports the development of your
employees to improve their existing skills and knowledge through
work-based learning. It is fully funded by the ESF & SFA so there is no cost to your business.
Benefits to Your Business
- Improved workforce skills
- Increases employee motivation and retention
- Increases profitability
- Improves employee productivity and effectiveness
- Saves costs and improves efficiencies
- Flexible choice of learning units
- On or off site training, delivered at a time and place to suit you
Benefits to Your Employees
- Learn new and relevant skills
- Improved performance
- Increased personal development
- Career growth
- Progression to other training opportunities such as intermediate and higher apprenticeships
How does it work?
We will work with you to analyse your business needs and design
training programmes suited to your needs. Training can be delivered in
the work place to minimise time off the job.
Your business should be:
- A small or medium business of up to 249 employees
- Within Bedfordshire area
Eligible employees must be:
- 19 years or above
- Live and have the right to work in the UK
- Currently employed by a small or medium based organisation within Bedfordshire, working 24 hours or more per week.
Please note: Employees who already have a Level 2 or higher
qualification can still qualify provided their pre-existing
qualification is not in the same subject/sector as the training to be
undertaken, or if it meets the specific needs of their employer.